QBT is a proud sponsor of the biggest business travel event of the year, the CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering in Sydney’s Darling Harbour on 25-26 November.
Meet QBT - your trusted travel partner
Our team will be available to chat and answer all of your questions. Anything from online booking tools, risk management best practice, travel policy compliance, expense and payment options, reporting options and AI, whatever you want to know, we're listening, and ready to assist.
Find out too about the must-know topic - Duty of Care.
Over the past few years, duty of care has not only become an increased priority for businesses, it has actually become a legal requirement. Companies now need a robust and transparent duty of care program and easier methods of tracking and finding travelling staff, should any issue arise.
That’s why QBT offers a robust Duty of Care solution, which includes our unique traveller tracking software.
Tailored travel programs
Our forte' is building tailored travel programs, fit for purpose, for each customer. Incorporating every part of the travel journey, we offer the right balance of People, Process and Technology.
From the people perspective, we thrive on open dialogue and transparency. We enjoy close ties with our customers and this will always be an important part of our focus. The entire team, from the leadership group through to account management, subject matter experts and our highly skilled consultants, are keen to know your organisation, and your specific requirements.
Two important People elements that ensure successful programs:
- Strong account management enables seamless implementation. Regular program assessment and fine-tuning, based on business intelligence and knowledge, helps drive efficiencies and deliver cost savings. You are free to get on with business.
- Highly skilled consultants - Australian based - providing great customer service every day ensures travellers know they are well supported. Wherever they are and whenever they need assistance - we're available 24/7/365 and this ensures trip purpose remains front and centre.
Come and chat with us at the QBT stand - you'll be so glad you did.
CTC-CAPA Corporate Travel Gathering featured speakers
More than 40 speakers will interact and exchange ideas, as well as offer the latest insights on the business travel industry.
- Derek Sadubin
CAPA – Centre for Aviation
- Wendy Stachowiak
Group Vice President, Global Travel IndustryInternational SOS
- Elizabeth Georgopoulos
Director of Sales Performance - Business Partners, Pacific
- Catriona Wallace
AI & Bot Strategist, Customer Experience Futurist & Entrepreneur
and many more!
Some of the event activities include:
- CTC Showcase, which looks at the seamless booking experience – from today to tomorrow
- NDC Workshop will reveal what the New Distribution Capability will look like in five years’ time
- The ‘Virtual Cards for Virtually Everything’ talk will highlight how recent developments in virtual cards will makes the central payment of all air, hotel, car and TMC fees with 100 per cent reconciliation a reality.
Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour
25-26 November 2019.